The Facility has been heavily involved in the establishment of guidelines for the publication of research papers containing protein and peptide identifications made through mass spectrometry. Through their positions as Editors and Associate Editors in Molecular & Cellular Proteomics , members of this Facility have been instrumental in drafting and promoting the MCP guidelines for the publication of proteomics data. In addition, Facility members have held tutorials during larger meetings to help acquaint the community with the guidelines and how to meet the requirements.
- Editorial calling for publication guidelines
- Editorial updating the publication guidelines
- Publication guidelines for Mollecular & Cellular Proteomics
- Tutorial on Complying with MCP's Publication Guidelines for the Publication of Mass Spectrometry Data (pdf)
- New draft publication guidelines (new as of 2009.10.21)