%# vim: set syntax=mason:
<%method title>MSF Intranet - Protein Prospector%method>
<& SELF:title &>
- Internal server
- http://sargent.ucsf.edu/prospector/ - within UCSF's firewall
- http://sargent.ucsf.edu:18181/prospector/ - accessible outside of UCSF's firewall. Do not give this out to people outside of the Facility.
- Current stable version, v5.3.2
- sargent itself is a Windows 2003 server running on a dual-processor, 4 GB RAM computer.
- The searches are done on two linux servers running on dual-socket, quad-core, 16 GB RAM computers, for a total of eight processing cores per server.
- There is a max of six concurrent BatchTag searches running at any given time. Please be considerate when you submit large searches. Only submit one long search at a time, wait until after 18:00 to submit long searches, and please check the search table to see how many searches are currently running.
- Sequence databases are updated about once a quarter. Contact Aenoch if you need a custom database.
- Development server
- Development version of Protein Prospector. This server is not stable! It may be restarted at any time and used for debugging.
- Uses a separate repository than the stable server, so project created here are not available on the stable server.
- lorenzetti is a Windows 2003 server running on a dual-processor, 4 GB RAM computer.
- Searches are done on a single linux node with 8-cores, 16 GB RAM.
- Old stable server
- Public server
- Open to all researchers.
- Fully-functional. Capable of quantitation for Thermo Xcalibur and ABI Analyst files.
- Use Batch-Tag Web to upload files for searches.
- Sequence databases are updated about once a quarter. No custom database.